We are seeking highly motivated Exploration Geologists to work with a team of geoscience professionals to advance Chalice’s early-stage PGE-Ni-Cu portfolio from exploration discovery to resource.
In this full-time permanent role, you will have the opportunity to work on one of the best discoveries in recent times. Reporting to the Lead Geologist – Gonneville you will work both in the field and in the West Perth head office where you can hone your skills working alongside some of the world’s best explorationists.
Roster designed to develop and progress keen geologists with field work and corporate office exposure.
- BSc in Geology with additional postgraduate qualifications desirable
- 6 months – 5yrs postgraduate industry experience, displaying a positive attitude to field work and the ability to work in a small-team environment
- A passion for discovery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven and results-focused
- Detail-oriented and highly organised
- Previous experience in nickel sulphide exploration and a knowledge of Ni-Cu-PGE orthomagmatic systems would be highly regarded
- Exposure to Micromine and GIS software, as well as MS Office applications desirable
- Competitive salary PLUS compelling long term and short-term incentive schemes.
- The opportunity to work alongside proven explorationists involved in several world-class discoveries
- Supportive team culture