- 21/09/2023 Ceasing to be a substantial holder
- 19/09/2023 2023 Annual General Meeting Notification
- 15/09/2023 Becoming a substantial holder
- 13/09/2023 Ceasing to be a substantial holder
- 26/07/2023 June 2023 Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Report
- 28/04/2023 March 2023 Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Report
- 14/03/2023 Half Year Accounts
- 31/01/2023 December 2022 Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Report
- 13/09/2023 Presentation – Bell Potter Emerging Leaders Conference
- 29/08/2023 Gonneville Project – Scoping Study Presentation
- 07/08/2023 Presentation – Diggers and Dealers Mining Forum
- 02/08/2023 Corporate Presentation – Gonneville Site Tour
- 13/09/2023 Watch the Replay: Bell Potter 2023 Emerging Leaders Presentation
- 30/08/2023 Watch the Replay: Investor Webcast and Teleconference – Gonneville Project Scoping Study
- 29/08/2023 Media Release: Chalice Mining releases a Scoping Study for the Gonneville Nickel-Copper-PGE Project
Shares on Issue: 388,963,304
Performance Rights: 2,301,123
Retention Rights: 736,158
ASX Code: CHN
For the latest ASX Share Price click here
FOR ALL ENQUIRIES RELATING TO SHAREHOLDINGS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR REGISTRAR.
Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd
Level 17, 221 St George’s Terrace
Perth, Western Australia, 6000
Australia: 1300 850 505
Overseas: +61 3 9415 4000
Contact Us: https://www-au.computershare.com/Investor/#Contact/Enquiry
TO RECEIVE SHAREHOLDER COMMUNICATIONS ELECTRONICALLY OR TO CHANGE YOUR REGISTRATION DETAILS, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR CONTACT PREFERENCES:
In the interest of sound environmental practises and efficiency, we encourage our Shareholders to receive Company communications and financial reporting via email. We recommend also electing to receive ‘Company Information’ to ensure you receive all of our latest news and information.
Please click on the following link to update your contact preferences and manage your account:
Key details such as change of address, change of account and change of name can also be modified by visiting this link.
Please refer to the Right to Receive Documents page for further details.
IMPLICATIONS OF THE TSX DE-LISTING FOR SHAREHOLDERS ON THE CANADIAN SHARE REGISTER:
On 16 December 2019, Chalice delisted from the Toronto Stock Exchange (“TSX”).
If CDS participants or shareholders on the Canadian register did not request to have their shares transferred to an Australian broker/nominee within CHESS by 31 January 2020, their shares were automatically transferred to an Issuer Sponsored Holding on the Australian share register. These shareholders will be able to sell their shares on ASX by quoting their Securityholder Reference Number (SRN) to their broker. Canadian share certificates previously issued have become null and void.
FOR ALL OTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT CHALICE MINING LIMITED:
Level 3, 46 Colin Street
Western Australia 6005
PO Box 428
Western Australia 6872