JOIN OUR TEAM
Chalice is a leading ASX-listed exploration specialist with a major new critical minerals discovery at its Julimar Project in Western Australia. The impact of this globally significant discovery has been profound for Chalice, cementing its reputation as one of the most exciting and innovative explorers in Australia. Now is the time to join this team as the Company transitions from explorer to developer.
Be part of the Chalice team as we find the metals needed to decarbonise the world.
Chalice is now recruiting for the following positions.
Senior Project Geologist
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Project Geologist to work with a team of geoscience professionals to advance Chalice’s early-stage PGE-Ni-Cu portfolio from exploration discovery to resource.
In this full-time permanent role reporting to the Lead Geologist – Gonneville, you will be a leader in the development of our flagship project and work alongside some of the world’s best explorationists.
- Assist with leading the on-site geology team in a high paced environment
- Initiate and champion technical and targeting studies to progress Chalice’s geological understanding of the Julimar Complex
- Mentor young and upcoming geologists
- Advocate, maintain and support site safety and environmental standards
- Manage multiple drill contractors
- Work with multiple stakeholders including environment, heritage, safety, and mining studies
- Work with the field manager to uphold sampling standards, site manning, budgets, and accounting
- Empower the team to progress and expand the company’s Gonneville discovery as well regional exploration projects
- BSc in Geology with additional postgraduate qualifications desirable.
- 5-10 years postgraduate industry experience, displaying a positive attitude to field work and the ability to work in a small-team environment.
- A passion for discovery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage people and resources
- Self-driven and results-focused mindset.
- Familiarity on WA statutory tenement regulations, compliance, and reporting.
- Detail-oriented and highly organised.
- Exposure to Micromine and GIS software.
- Previous experience in nickel sulphide exploration and a knowledge of Ni-Cu-PGE orthomagmatic systems would be highly regarded though not essential.
- Competitive salary PLUS compelling long term and short-term incentive schemes.
- Flexible lifestyle roster – Based at Julimar with time spent in the West Perth head office + opportunities to assist with regional exploration.
- The opportunity to work alongside proven explorationists involved in several world-class discoveries
- Supportive team culture