Chalice's portfolio is led by the world-class Julimar Ni-Cu-PGE Project in the West Yilgarn Ni-Cu-PGE Province of Western Australia. Chalice holds an unrivalled >8,000km2 land position in the newly defined province, leveraging our competitive ‘first mover’ advantage in the largely unexplored region.
The portfolio also includes multiple generative exploration opportunities, investments, royalties and non-operated joint ventures.
WESTERN AUSTRALIA (100%)
Julimar Nickel-Copper-PGE Project
- Major new greenfield PGE-nickel-copper-cobalt-gold discovery in March 2020.
- Chalice has defined a tier-1 scale maiden mineral resource estimate for Gonneville, the first discovery within the Julimar Complex.
- The Gonneville Resource is interpreted to cover just ~7% of the Julimar Complex strike length.
- The significant discovery has defined the new West Yilgarn Ni-Cu-PGE Province, an almost entirely unexplored mineral province.
Western Australia, (85-100%)
Hawkstone Nickel-Copper-Cobalt Project
- District scale ~1800km² land holding in the west Kimberley region of Western Australia, a frontier province prospective for magmatic nickel sulphides (formerly the King Leopold Nickel Project).
- The Project covers several known areas of Ruins and Hart Dolerite, which are both considered highly prospective for nickel sulphides as well as other related metals (Cu, Co, PGEs, Au, Sn, W).
- The province has seen little exploration, with an isolated high-grade nickel-copper sulphide discovery nearby at the Merlin Prospect (Buston Resources - IGO JV).
WESTERN AUSTRALIA (70-100%)
South West Nickel-Copper-PGE Project
- The South West Nickel-Copper-PGE Project is located ~240km south of Perth in the Balingup Metamorphic Belt, in the highly prospective West Yilgarn Ni-Cu-PGE Province discovered by Chalice.
- Project includes a ‘Julimar lookalike’ Ni-Cu-PGE target: a ~20km long unexplored interpreted mafic-ultramafic complex with a strong magnetic signature and massive sulphide occurrence (the Thor Target).
- Chalice may earn a 70% interest in the Project by spending $3.7 million over four years.
- See ASX Announcement - 21st July 2020 for more information.
WESTERN AUSTRALIA (100%)
Barrabarra Nickel-Copper-PGE Project
- The Barrabarrra Nickel-Copper-PGE Project is located ~150km east of Geraldton, in the highly prospective West Yilgarn Ni-Cu-PGE Province discovered by Chalice.
- Project includes a ~15km long unexplored interpreted mafic-ultramafic complex, with a similar geophysical signature to the Julimar Complex and anomalous Ni-Cu in soils.
- Several other geophysical targets of interest within the 100% owned, >1,000km² Project area.
- Chalice planning reconnaissance, geochemical sampling and geophysical surveys initially, leveraging its knowledge from its Ni-Cu-PGE discovery at Julimar.